Super easy and versatile – use whatever you like for filling! Chicken, beans, a mix of zucchini and sweet potato for AIP, you name it. Freezes well for batch cooking.
- Baking dish
- 4 tortillas corn or AIP
- 1/2 pound cooked chicken (or veggies) shredded
- 1 – 1.5 cups shredded cheese or cheese substitute
- Any additional desired filling cilantro, beans, sweet potato, etc…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread a thin layer of sauce on each tortilla.
- Place chicken, a small amount of shredded cheese, and other ingredients in each tortilla. Wrap up and place 4 filled tortillas in a square baking dish.
- Pour enchilada sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle remaining cheese over the top; bake for 25 minutes.
Freeze for future meals, if desired. To reheat, remove from freezer a couple hours in advance (if possible) and cook at 350 for approximately 30 minutes if thawed, 1 hour if frozen (or until heated through).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!